This page is UNDER CONSTRUCTION and is incomplete.
Guest Characters: Jake, Cassandra
- Written by: Richard (Sirick) Griffiths
- Voiced by:
Jake - Tom Schalk
Cassandra - Dahlia Lynn
- Build a Power Distribution room in the Basement- Northwest Entryway.
- Clean the room and chose Power Disribution for the purpose.
- After it's cleaned, construct the Power Distribution Room
- Recruit and assign staff to Engineering to increase the Power Rating to 1000.
TIP: The Settlers that you recruit for Engineering should have high Perception and you will need to build Living Quarters to recruit them for HQ.
- Increase HQ's Max Power Capacity by upgrading the Power Distribution Room (Use Engineering Upgrades)
- Use Supply Agreements and Power Transfer plots in settlements to increase settlement provided surplus power
TIP: Ideally, the Settlements for the Supply Agreements will have, at minimum, Advanced Power Plants, however, it is best to have Hi Tech Power Plants and an excess of Power to share with HQ.
- You can also upgrade the Power Distribution Room for more power
- When the Power Capacity and Rating have been increased, Jake will call you on HQ Radio to give you an update
- Start Network Installation project from Engineering Department in Command Mode
- Wait for Network Installation to complete
- Theresa will call you on HQ Radio to give you an update and Jake will talk to you about starting a project to upgrade the Comm Array Antenna
- Start Antenna Upgrade Project from Engineering Department in Command Mode
- Command Mode Project: Engineering>Upgrades>Other Select "Antenna Upgrade"
- Wait for Antenna Upgrade Project to complete
- Meet Jake at HQ
- Continue recruiting staff and working with HQ
- Start Comm Array Component Analysis project from Science Department in Command Mode
- Wait for Comm Array Component Analysis Project to complete
- Speak to Cassandra
- Speak to Jake via HQ Radio or in-person
- Start Comm Array Upgrade Project from Engineering Department in Command Mode
- Command Mode Project: Engineering>Upgrades>Logistics Rooms Select "Comm Array Upgrade"
- Wait for Comm Array Upgrade Project to complete
- Jake will call you on HQ Radio to urge your return to HQ
- Return to HQ
- Check out what's going on in the Comm Array room
Next Quest: This is the last Main Quest of Chapter 2.
To Chapter 3
- About Jake and Cassandra
- When receiving HQ Radio messages from Jake or Theresa, if while talking the HQ Radio stalls or stops, you can call the person back on the HQ Radio and try again, or go to HQ to talk to them in person.
- Cassandra unlocks Grenade Recipes when completing the Comm Arrage Component Analysis Project: Paralysis and EMP Recipes can be crafted from the Chemistry Workstation with the appropriate perks, or an HQ Chemistry Lab with the appropriate upgrades.
- When Daily Spending Limited By HQ is off, the objective to increase HQ’s max power capacity will be automatically completed.
- When Daily Spending Limited By Workforce is off, the objective to increase HQ’s Power Engineering rating will be automatically completed.