Quest Character: The Ron
- Written by: Sirick
- Voiced by: Cyrus Rodas
- After you complete the quests found by following the two leads The Ron gave you to recruit able settlers (It Came From Planet-X! and Grey Matters), a message will pop up and tell you that The Ron will be able to provide you with additional leads for more settlers to recruit for your settlements.
- Visit The Ron's Office in Diamond City.
- The Ron will welcome you to The Ron's Information Emporium.
- Ask him about the store.
- You can then select an option:
a. Looking for work - The Ron will offer you a job opportunity to retrieve something for him. This option will begin "Knowledge Equals Profit". He will give you a job and a location.
b. Pay 500 caps for a lead for a Unique Settler. In your Quests, this appears as "Track People" and provides a quest marker called "Potential Recruits".
- Once the quest(s) given is (are) completed, you can return to The Ron for additional jobs and leads to find more settlers.
- Knowledge Equals Profit is a radiant (repeatable) quest that will send you to random locations.
- Potential Recruits will provide you with a location to find a new Unique Settler that you haven't encountered yet.
- The Ron will only be able to give you leads for "able" settlers if you have met the requirements for them. There is no wait time period.
- There is no "quest" for finding the unique settlers that The Ron gives you. These are like tracking the owners or settlers assigned to plots and only apply a quest marker on the NPC for you to find them.
- About The Ron.