- The Logistics Department is led by Lupe. It's in charge of coordinating supplies for HQ, maintaining relationships with settlements and traders, and keeping communications running. It's important for getting materials for other departments' projects.
- In addition, Logistics manages caravans for HQ, so the more Logistics staff HQ has, the more scrap and food can be used each day by HQ for various projects.
- The Logistics Department energy equals its workers' combined Endurance stat.
- As with other departments, Administration policies may help improve the Logistics productivity.
- The Logistics Department can set up a Supply Agreement with an allied settlement that has Caravan Services or Power Transfer available.
- A Supply Agreement allows HQ access to the surplus resources of that settlement. In addition, each Supply Agreement increases the HQ's maximum capacity of Scrap and Supplies that can be handled by Logistics staff.
- Under Coordinate, you can:
a. Establish Supply Agreement
b. Sever Supply Agreement
- Caravan Expeditions: Caravan Services will connect between world spaces. Completion Time: 3 Days
- Long Range Caravans: Doubles the range Caravan Services can connect. Completion Time: 3 Days
- ASAM Missionary Mission: Send your Logistics team members to convince settlements to join by building them a City Plan. Completion Time: 2 Days
- Establish a New City: Send your Logistics team members to build a City Plan at an empty settlement. Completion Time: 2 Days